Cannabis Fall Round-up
In this week’s blog post here, we review the latest developments related to cannabis legislation in state capitals around the country.
Legislative Update: Electric Vehicles
With Labor Day tomorrow, Americans all across the country are hitting the road for their last vacations before the unofficial end of summer.
For some of our fellow vacationers, fuel prices are increasingly irrelevant. The expansion of the electric vehicle market in the United States has necessarily brought with it a series of regulations and laws governing their use, purchase, and sale. You can catch up on the latest in this week’s blog post here.
This Week in the States
- Missouri – Trucks rumble to Capitol so drivers can be heard
- North Carolina – Republicans Unveil Taxpayer Refund Bill
- Colorado -The Proposal To Repeal TABOR Could Go Back To The Supreme Court — Again
- Kentucky – Lawmakers propose minimum wage increase
- Wisconsin – Bipartisan push for dental therapists has foes
- Oklahoma – Oklahoma group seeks to overturn permitless carry law
- Minnesota – Five ways Minnesota is fighting the opioid addiction epidemic
- California – Does L.A.’s Scooter Data Program Violate State Privacy Laws?
- Mississippi – Republicans pick Reeves for Mississippi governor
- Wisconsin – Republicans won’t let Kaul settle lawsuit
- Montana – State Supreme Court OKs ballot measure limiting local authority over gun background checks
- West Virginia – Medical pot program steps forward
- Texas – Lawmakers delay start of Prescription Management Program
- New Mexico – Judge opens up medical pot program to out-of-state residents
Duane Morris Government Strategies can provide your business or organization with the solutions it needs to track these and other developments in state capitals across the country.
To learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-577-3687