Duane Morris Government Strategies is a full-service, bipartisan lobbying firm.
Our services include:
- Legislative lobbying & consultation – We identify and monitor legislation which is pertinent to your business. We will seek new legislation, stop harmful legislation or amend existing legislation to meet your objectives.
- Legislative monitoring and reporting – We continually follow relevant legislation and report regularly to the client on related matters. This includes: (1) on-site monitoring and written reports of legislative committee meetings, regulatory agencies and commissions; (2) electronic and computer generated reports of legislative activity, such as, bill introductions, committee actions and legislative voting sessions; and (3) a regularly updated calendar of upcoming legislative sessions, committee hearings and events.
- Research and Bill analysis – Research issues and draft legislation.
- Regulatory lobbying
- National network of lobbyists in every state capital – We will identify the right lobbyist to meet your company’s needs, negotiate a reasonable fee, execute a contract and handle all lobbyist filings and reports.
- Grassroots lobbying – We identify relevant stakeholders, build coalitions, educate them on the issue, then utilize them as advocates to support our lobbying campaign.
- Coalition building
- Compliance – Lobbying registration, filings and forms
- Political Consulting – We will analyze the political environment, develop a strategic plan, and advise on ethics and campaign finance compliance.
- Grant monitoring / writing
- Association Management
- Procurement – We have access to state agencies for companies looking to provide goods and services to the government sector.
- Business development – We advance your objectives utilizing long-standing relationships with key decision-makers.
We have represented clients in every industry including:
- Business and Industry
- Economic Development
- Energy & Environment
- Financial Services
- Gaming & Entertainment
- Health Care
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- Professional Trade Associations
- Technology & Telecommunications
In addition to having offices in Columbus, Ohio; Trenton, New Jersey; Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; and Washington DC; DMGS services clients throughout the country utilizing an extensive network of lobbyists in every state capital.